This post may contain affiliate links where we earn a small commission from each sale. Find out more in our disclosure.
Today, we’re thrilled to have Chris Mabey joining us. Chris is a huge advocate for our National Parks and has some great ideas to help us make the most of them. Make sure to read all the way to the end so you can see how you can make a difference too!
|Grand Teton National Park|
Now I get to share my love of National Parks with my wife. We love exploring, hiking, and experiencing the wonder of
the Parks. One of my passions is capturing beautiful images of them so we can look back on the beautiful places we’ve seen.
had with them.
- There is an $11 billion maintenance backlog.
- In todays dollars the National Park Service budget has fallen by 15%.
- Now due to sequestration, the parks have to cut another $110 million from an already inadequate budget.
- Visitors centers and campgrounds are being closed at many parks this year.
- Show how the parks are being affected by budget cuts.
- Show the beautiful scenery and wildlife that make the parks worth protecting for future generations.
Please consider backing “The Best Idea We Ever Had” on Kickstarter and please share this important story with those you know.
Thanks Chris, for sharing this with us. We’re HUGE fans of National Parks and are excited to help improve them in any way that we can. You can help out our National Parks, by backing his Kickstarter project here.