This post may contain affiliate links where we earn from qualifying purchases. As an amazon associate, we earn from qualifying purchases. Find out more in our disclosure.
“Well, you better get that out of your system before you have kids”
“Good thing you don’t have kids…you’d never be able to do something like this”
I’m sure you’ve heard several variations of these and many more well intended comments, that completely discourage maintaining an adventurous lifestyle after parenthood begins.
But guess what?? They’re all WRONG!
Sure, your adventures will need to be adapted, but honestly taking your kids with you on your adventures is one of the best things EVER!
Trust us. We have five kids…and look at some of the things we’ve been able to do with them:
- Multi-day whitewater river trips
- Swimming with whale sharks
- Backpacking into remote wilderness areas
- Free-diving in Mexican cenotes
- Canoeing across America’s largest backcountry lake
- Scuba diving in the Carribean, Red Sea, and Indian Ocean with kids
- AND SO MUCH MORE!!
So just how do we make it work? Check out our video below to learn how: