Tired of lugging around your giant old inflatable air mattress on every trip? You know the one that’s as big as your bed, but slowly leaks air until your find it flat as a pancake at 3am, but you just keep holding onto it for the sake of “comfort” (pretty please tell me I’m not the only one this has happened to, right?).
We’ll we’ve got a great alternative for you that’s light, compact, and isn’t going to leave you flat during the night..oh and at under $70, you can actually afford it.
I can honestly say that this is the most comfortable sleeping pad that I can ever remember sleeping on. While I completely love sleeping outside, I never sleep quite as well as I do in my own bed. I find myself constantly repositioning myself as different parts of my body dig through my pad and into the ground below. With this pad, I didn’t have that problem once. Honestly. I slept amazingly well. Truly, I would recommend buying it in a heartbeat. Here are some of the things that we love about it:
– LIFETIME WARRANTY!!! Need we say more? (Details here)
– At 2 inches thick, it is so padded that you really don’t feel the ground below.
- Non-slip bottom prevents your pad from slipping around while you sleep
- Microfiber top makes it cozy to lay on on it’s own
While we had originally hoped to take this backpacking, as the ounces turned into pounds, this pad simply didn’t make the cut. However, it’s a great pad for car camping. Our only problem now is that we wish we had two of them so we could stop fighting over it at bed time (luckily, Andrew always lets me win:)
- Dimensions: 72″ x 25″ x 2″
- Pack Size: 26″ x 6″ x 6″
- Top Shell: ComforTech™ Stretch Microfiber Top
- Bottom Shell: Grey Non-Slip Bottom
- Storage: 70D Stuff Sack with Offset Shoulder Strap for Added Comfort
- Pack Weight: 2 lb 12 oz
- Color: Orange/Grey
- Buy at Sportsmans Warehouse for $69.99